Prime Contractor: ESI
Contract Type: FFP Competitive
Award Date: 1989
Last FY Option: N/A
- System Description
- Current AN/WSC-6(V)2 & 4 terminals provide single channel capability for operation with the X-band (DSCS).
- 34 terminals for flag-capable surface ships (CVs, CVNs, LHDs, LHAs & AGFs) schoolhouse and lab units
- The only high capacity voice, data, video transfer SATCOM system with joint and NATO interoperability.
- X-band (DSCS), single-channel, NDI, ADNS-compliant, migration system - potential terminal population 140+
- Expands SHF SATCOM capability to non-flag-capable surface ships(CGs, DDGs, DDs, CLF, SURTASS)
- The only high capacity voice, data, video transfer SATCOM system with full joint and NATO Interoperability
Prime Contractor: Raytheon
Contract Type: FFP
Award Date: 3rd Qtr FY97
Last FY Option: FY03
Top Level Program Schedule/Timeline
- Modify all AN/WSC-6(V)2 & 4 terminals for dual RF and dual IF channel capability and TAC-4 Terminal Control.
- 22 antennas will provide all SHF SATCOM flag-capable surface ships high data rate capability (CVs, CVNs, LHDs, LHAs & AGFs).
Prime Contractor: N/A Raytheon
Contract Type: N/A FFP
Award Date: N/A 1 Qtr FY97
Last FY Option: FY 97 2003